ICHCA International Limited is a membership organisation originally established in 1952 and incorporated in 2002. It is dedicated to the promotion of safety and efficiency in the handling and movement of goods by all modes and during all phases of both national and international transport chains.
ICHCA International Limited Services
Visit the ICHCA International Limited website www.ichca.com
Board of Management
ICHCA International is run by a ten person Board whose members are:
- David Bendall, Interim International Chairman
- Sergio Galvan Montesdeoca, Deputy Chairman, General Secretary Canarias / Africa Regional Chapter, and member of the Conference Steering Committee
- Richard Marks, Finance Director.
- Anthony Grant, Director, and Chairman of ICHCA Australia Limited
- Laurence Jones, Director
- Margaret Llewellyn, Director
- Rosemary Neilson, Company Secretary/Executive Director
- Hiroshi Ueda, Director, & Chairman of ICHCA Japan
- David Wilson, Director
- John Noble, Director
- Ex-officio Member: Carina Dixon, Madam Chairman, International Expert Panel
ICHCA International operates through its office in the UK and through a series of National and Regional Chapters, Panels, Working Groups and Correspondence Groups and represents the cargo handling world at various international organisations.
ICHCA International Limited (Registered Office)
Suite 2, 85 Western Road,
Romford, Essex, RM1 3LS, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0) 1708 735295 Fax: +44 (0) 1708 735225