ICHCA International Limited is a membership organisation originally established in 1952 and incorporated in 2002. It is dedicated to the promotion of safety and efficiency in the handling and movement of goods by all modes and during all phases of both national and international transport chains.
ICHCA International Limited Services
Visit the ICHCA International Limited website www.ichca.com
Board of Management
ICHCA International is run by a ten person Board whose members are:
- David Bendall, Chairman IIL & Director IAL
- Laurence Jones, Deputy Chairman IIL & Director IAL
- David Wilson, Finance Director
- Richard Brough, Technical and Admin Director
- Sergio Galvan Montesdeoca, Director and General Secretary Canarias/Africa Regional Chapter
- Anthony Grant, Director IIL & Chairman of ICHCA Australia Limited
- Hiroshi Ueda, Chairman of ICHCA Japan National Section
- Margaret Llewellyn, Director
- Richard Marks, Chairman of ICHCA ISP Expert Panel
- John Noble, Director
- Carina Dixon, Ex-officio Director
Note: John Strang is ICHCA International Ambassador & Director IAL
ICHCA International operates through its office in the UK and through a series of National and Regional Chapters, Panels, Working Groups and Correspondence Groups and represents the cargo handling world at various international organisations.
ICHCA International Limited (Registered Office)
Suite 2, 85 Western Road,
Romford, Essex, RM1 3LS, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0) 1708 735295 Fax: +44 (0) 1708 735225